The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of the BFRC website. By using the BFRC website you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The materials on this website (the "Site") are provided by BFRC as a service to its customers, employees and other interested persons and may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the express written permission of BFRC. BFRC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with BFRC.
- While BFRC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, BFRC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. BFRC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are entirely at your risk. Neither BFRC, any of its affiliates, agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. BFRC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or you're downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. In addition, you expressly acknowledge and agree that BFRC is not liable or responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post
becomes the property of BFRC or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, BFRC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how,
or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, BFRC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions
or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of BFRC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or
otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of BFRC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other
content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that BFRC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- BFRC has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You're linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without
the permission of BFRC.
- Although BFRC may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, BFRC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content
of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting
or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give
rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. BFRC will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing BFRC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- BFRC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Please note that we do not tolerate abuse or threats to our staff whether verbal or written. Any abusive language, insults or threats (however received) will result in communications being immediately terminated. If an apology is received, we may commence communication again at management’s discretion after review, but repeated abuse will result in permanent termination of communication.
BFRC is an equal opportunity employer.